Commercial Electronics University is offering more of our famous lunch and learn courses!
These courses are short and to the point and focus on the integration of the latest electronics systems and techniques for audio, video, lighting, shading, wiring, system design and the art of hiding all of this technology behind the scenes.
There are several sessions to choose from including:
- Controlling and Isolating Sound in the Design & Construction Process
- Understanding Current Home Technology & Infrastructure Options
- Designing Dedicated Theatres
- Enhancing Green Living Through Electronic Control Systems
- Lighting Control Systems
- Planning for Electronic Systems in the Home
- Technology for Outdoor Spaces
- Designing to Disguise: The Art of Hiding Technology
- Wiring Requirements to Support Electronic Systems
All of the above courses are for full CEU & AIBC Credits.
If you or a member of your staff have any specific topic preferences, let us know and we can tailor a course to include them.
If you have any questions or would like to signup now, please use the contact form below.